If you’re looking to maintain sexual activity in bed all night, you’re not alone. Many men are looking for ways to enhance their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or searching for new ways to keep your partner happy.
There are plenty of male enhancement pills on the market, but there are many simple ways to stay firmer and last longer without having to visit the pharmacy.
Keep reading to find other easy ways to improve your sexual performance.
1. Stay active
One of the best ways to improve your health is cardiovascular exercise. Sex might get your heart rate up, but regular exercise can help your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape. Thirty minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to boost your libido.
- onions and garlic: These foods may not be great for your breath, but they can help your blood circulation.
- bananas: This potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
- chilies and peppers: All-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
3. Eat these meats and other foods
- omega-3 fatty acids: This type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
- vitamin B-1: This vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
- eggs: High in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
4. Reduce stress
Stress can wreak havoc on all areas of your health, including your libido. Stress increases your heart rate (in the bad way) and increases blood pressure. Both of these are damaging to sexual desire and performance. Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm. Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health. Talking to your partner about your stress can also calm you down, while strengthening your relationship at the same time.
5. Kick bad habits
What you rely on to unwind, such as smoking and consuming alcohol, could also affect sexual performance. While studies suggest that a little red wine can improve circulation, too much alcohol can have adverse effects.
Stimulants narrow blood vessels and have been linked to impotence. Cutting down or quitting smoking is one of the first steps to improve performance. Replacing bad habits with healthy ones, such as exercise and eating well, can help boost sexual health.
6. Get some sun
Sunlight stops the body’s production of melatonin. This hormone helps us sleep but also quiets our sexual urges. Less melatonin means the potential for more sexual desire.
7. Masturbation and longevity
Sex isn’t a one-way street. Paying special attention to your partner’s desires not only makes sex pleasurable for them, but it can also help turn you on or slow you down. Talking about this beforehand can help ease any awkwardness if you need to slow down during a heated moment.
Alternating pace or focusing on your partner while you take a break can make for a more enjoyable experience for both of you.
If you have erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease, or other diagnosed disorders, you may need medical treatment. Don’t hesitate to talk to your doctor about how you can improve your sexual performance.
It’s never a bad decision to exercise, eat right, and enjoy your sex life to the fullest.